Optima Themes provides website and software services to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“T&C”), which may be updated from time to time without notice. You can review the most current version of the T&C any time on this page. By purchasing or using one of our themes, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the T&C described below.
Theme Licensing & Usage
All of our Free and Premium WordPress themes are licensed under the GNU General Public License v2.0. Our themes may be used by our users on as many websites as they like.
Regular theme updates are available to customers who have made an individual theme purchase and whose theme license is still active. All themes are designed to be compatible with the latest available version of WordPress, but we cannot guarantee that older themes will run with future versions of WordPress. We may retire older themes if we feel they are no longer representative of our offering.
If you are experiencing a technical issue, let our support team help resolve the issue. We are more than happy to help you.
Note that themes are digitally delivered and are non-tangible goods.
We strongly believe our products will work without any issue and we are available to help sort any issue resulting from any number of reasons. You can contact us through contact page or email us at info [at] optimathemes.com.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- If you have not downloaded the theme files within the first 14 days of the purchase.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the theme properly or get the theme to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 14 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by third party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Issues related to Demo Import will not provide grounds for a refund because Demo Import depends on the hosting service.
A refund may not be given if the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it;
- the item did not meet your expectations;
- you simply change your mind;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
Refunds will not be granted for the missing feature(s). If you are not sure we support a specific feature, please contact us first.
If you are using shared hosting plan, then there is high chance that demo import might not work on your server because your server might have some limitation. For the demo import to work properly, the PHP configuration on your server should be:
Note that there is a difference between a broken item, and simply receiving an error message or having trouble configuring the product to your desired result. Error messages are often related to improper setup, hosting, configuration, plugin conflicts, or missing files which, causes the item to not work.
Optima Themes does not provide any warranty or guarantee on these themes in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components, plugins or web browsers. Browser compatibility should be tested against the demonstration templates on the demo server. Please ensure that the browsers you use will work with the themes as we cannot guarantee that our themes will work with all browser combinations. Also we reserve the right to reject support requests for problems that occur after theme files have been modified or third party plugins have been installed.
Third Party Links
We may link to third party websites from our own website. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, these third party websites or their use of your personal information. We do not endorse, recommend or vouch for the security of such websites. We recommend that you review their terms of service and privacy policies before accessing and using the third party site.